Madhya Pradesh falls 1 rank in NITI Aayog education ranking
By The Times Of India 01-Oct-2019
- Madhya Pradesh has slipped one rank from 14th spot in Niti Aayog’s School Education Quality Index (SEQI).
- The Niti Aayog ranking evaluated all states and Union territories (UTs) on basis of two categories — outcomes and governance processing aiding outcomes.
- Madhya Pradesh has slipped one rank to 15, whereas 18 states have improved overall performances.
- Ministry of human resource development (MHRD), World Bank and sector experts have developed the collaborative process to decide rank.
- The ranking was done based on survey data, self-reported data from states as well as third-party verification.
Also Read: Bhopal to be upgraded to an international airport after Indore
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know