Bhopal to be upgraded to an international airport after Indore
By The Times Of India 25-Sep-2019
- The Union ministry of civil aviation has initiated process to start customs and immigration facility at the Raja Bhoj Airport.
- The civil aviation ministry has also sought its approval to set up immigration facility at the Bhopal airport.
- Bhopal airport officials said that the Bhopal airport is completely prepared and equipped for handling international flight operations.
- Earlier, chief secretary SR Mohanty had in a letter to Air India on June 17, 2019 sought for starting international flights from Bhopal.
- After Indore, Bhopal is the second city to be upgraded to an international airport in MP.
Also Read: MP Govt plans to privatise power
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know