Now DK Shivakumar's brother on ED's Radar
By The Times Of India 01-Oct-2019
- The ED now summoned DK Shivakumar brother, Bengaluru Rural MP DK Suresh, for questioning in a money-laundering case.
- Sources said that Suresh has been asked to appear before ED officials on October 3.
- Suresh had declared assets worth Rs 338 crore in his election affidavit for which came in the sights of ED.
- The Delhi High Court sought the ED's response on the bail plea of Mr Shivakumar.
- Earlier, the former minister moved the high court for bail on medical grounds.
Also Read: DK Shivakumar approaches Delhi HC seeking copy of his statements recorded by ED
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know