DK Shivakumar approaches Delhi HC seeking copy of his statements recorded by ED
By The Times Of India 17-Sep-2019
- Karnataka Congress leader DK Shivakumar approached the Delhi High Court, seeking a copy of his statements recorded by the Enforcement Directorate in a money laundering case.
- Shivakumar, arrested by the ED on September 3, sought from the court to hold that the probe agency had no jurisdiction to invoke provisions of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) against him.
- He also sought the court’s direction to call for the transcript of his statements recorded by an Assistant Director of the ED under Section 50 of the PMLA.
- Earlier ED opposes the bail plea of Shivakumar giving reason that it may hamper further investigation.
- Shivakumar was being admitted and treated at RML hospital in New Delhi after from high BP and low sugar level.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know