Cong, BJP tame dissidents
By Thetribune 01-Oct-2019
- On the last day of filing of nominations for the Mukerian bypoll, the BJP and Congress were able to deal with dissent and managed to keep the rebels off the fray.
- While the BJP feared two-time MLA Arunesh Shakir rebelling against the party candidate, Congress’ Indu Bala faced opposition from Amarjit Singh Dhadekatwal.
- Congress MLA Sangat Singh Gilzian managed to persuade Amarjit to toe the party line.
- Amarjit said, “I was an aspirant for the ticket last time. I was assured that if I was not given the ticket, I would be offered chairmanship of a state-level organisation, but the promise was not fulfilled.
- Once the promise is fulfilled, I will back the party candidate.”
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know