Rahul Gandhi asks Karnataka, Kerala to resolve strike issue at the earliest
By The Times Of India 30-Sep-2019
- Congress leader Rahul Gandhi expressed solidarity with the youth who were on an indefinite hunger strike against the night-traffic ban on Bengaluru-Kozhikode national highway (NH-766).
- The protesters want the ban to be lifted in the Bandipur portion o. the highway.
- "I urge the central and state governments to safeguard the interests of local communities while upholding our collective responsibility to protect our environment," he tweeted.
- Last month, Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan had batted in favour of an elevated highway.
- The ban has been affecting the people of Wayanad, Kozhikode and Malappuram districts.
Also Read: CM allocates additional portfolios to ministers
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know