CM allocates additional portfolios to ministers
By The Times Of India 28-Sep-2019
- Karnataka Chief Minister B S Yediyurappa allocated additional portfolios to 14 ministers in his cabinet.
- Both Ashoka and Narayan had set their eyes on the Bengaluru development portfolio.
- However, realising that allocating the ministry to either of them would pose problems, Yediyurappa decided to keep it with him.
- It is said that the CM is mulling giving the ministry to one of the five disqualified MLAs from Bengaluru.
- DyCM Laxman Savadi has been entrusted with the agriculture ministry in addition to the transport department which he already holds.
Also Read: Decision on appointment of deputy CM of Karnataka, portfolios of newly-appointed ministers soon: BS Yediyurappa
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know