DMK leader seeks DVAC probe into ₹350-cr. scam in the Police Department
By The Hindu 30-Sep-2019
- On Sunday, M.K. Stalin demanded a fair and independent inquiry by the DVAC into the alleged ₹350-crore mega scam.
- The scam is in the tender process for the purchase of cameras, CCTVs and Digital Mobile Radio for the Police Department.
- Mr. Stalin alleged that technical services SP Anbuchezhian finalised the tenders and most of the tenders were awarded to a company called V-Link.
- At a time when many senior police officers investigating cases were functioning without vehicles, the amount sanctioned for the modernisation of the Police Department was misappropriated, he claimed.
- He added, "The AIADMK government’s effort to suppress the walkie-talkie scam has resulted in a ₹350-crore scandal.”
ALSO READ: ‘Congress will win big in Nanguneri’
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know