‘Congress will win big in Nanguneri’
By Thehindu 29-Sep-2019
- DMK president M.K. Stalin on Saturday said he was confident that the Congress’s candidate for the Nanguneri Assembly constituency, where a bypoll is due on October 21, will win the seat with a huge margin.
- “The Congress performed well in the last Assembly election and in the Lok Sabha poll. Congress candidate Rubi Manoharan will give a similar performance,” he told.
- Mr. Stalin, who will be campaigning in the constituency on October 9 and 10, and again on October 15 and 16.
- DMK had constituted a committee headed by former Minister I. Periyasami to oversee the electioneering.
- When asked about the agenda of the campaign, he said he will highlight the “corruption and collection” of the AIADMK government, the “failure of law and order” and the “dictatorial rule”.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know