BJP names Sanath Gartia as Bijepur candidate
By Indianexpress 30-Sep-2019
- The BJP on Sunday picked Sanath Gartia as its candidate for the upcoming bypoll for the Bijepur Assembly seat and lashed out at Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik over “unkept” promises to the people.
- Meanwhile, the CPI questioned if the BJP and the BJD were contesting against each other or working as allies.
- The bypoll was necessitated after Patnaik, who also won from Hinjili in May’s Assembly elections, chose to vacate the Bijepur seat.
- Patnaik on Saturday announced Rita Sahu will be the BJD’s candidate.
- Sahu, had joined BJD and previously won the seat in 2018, in a bypoll after the incumbent Congress MLA and her husband Subal Sahu succumbed to long-term ailments.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know