After Weeks of Wrangling, BJP and Shiv Sena May Announce Seat-sharing Pact for Maharashtra Polls Today
By News18 30-Sep-2019
- After weeks of being locked in an intense battle over seat sharing, the BJP and its ally Shiv Sena are likely to announce their pact for the Maharashtra polls on October 21.
- As per the agreement between the parties, the Sena will contest on 126 of the 288 seats, with the BJP fighting on 144.
- The remaining 18 seats will be given to other smaller parties.
- The post of the deputy chief minister, as per the agreement, could be allocated to a leader from the Sena.
- The agreement was reportedly sealed after BJP president Amit Shah chaired a meeting of the party's core group from Maharashtra to give final shape to its poll strategy and zero down on candidates for the state assembly elections.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know