JP Nadda Meets Family Members of Party Workers Killed in Political Violence in WB
By Navodaya Times 28-Sep-2019
- BJP's working President JP Nadda performed 'tarpan' of 80 BJP workers who have lost their lives in political violence in WB in the last few years.
- BJP state president Dilip Ghosh, BJP national general secretary Kailash Vijayvargiya along with Nadda met the families of the deceased and encouraged them.
- According to sources with this, the BJP is highlighting the issue of political violence on a large scale in the state.
Also Read: Mamata Banerjee Starts her Annual Puja Inauguration
- Earlier, BJP state general secretary Sayantan Basu said, 'Tarapan has been organized at Baghbazar Ghat for 80 BJP workers on Mahalaya.
- Family members of late BJP workers and senior party leaders will also be present during this period.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know