Mamata Banerjee Starts her Annual Puja Inauguration
By Telegraph India 28-Sep-2019
- Mamata Banerjee started her annual puja inaugurations with four big-ticket pujas on Friday.
- She is likely to continue the spree till Mahapanchami on October 3rd, unveiling around 70 pujas in and around Kolkata.
- This time Home minister Amit Shah and working president J.P. Nadda are coming to Bengal to grab every opportunity to utilize the festival to boost its outreach.
Also Read: Narada Arrest Has Nothing to do With the TMC: WB State Education Minister Partha Chatterjee
- Let us tell you that Mamata Banerjee will sign off with Kalighat’s Milan Sangha, with which her family is closely associated.
- On Saturday, she will unveil party mouthpiece Jago Bangla’s Puja number and inaugurate five big south Calcutta pujas.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know