Mizo media to observe parliamentary proceedings in 3 day training
By Northeast Now 28-Sep-2019
- A team of 20 media persons from Mizoram is on a three-day training programme in New Delhi on working of the Parliament.
- The team includes five officers from the Information and Public Relations Department and 15 journalists.
- This was stated in an official press release issued on Thursday and training commenced on Wednesday.
- The training is on Parliamentary Practices and Procedures at the Parliamentary Research and Training Institute for Democracies (PRIDE) of the Lok Sabha Secretariat within the Parliament precincts.
- Rimjhim Prasad, joint secretary, Lok Sabha urged the media persons to work in strengthening the largest democracy of the world.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know