Mizo govt. defending corrupt activities: BJP
By Eastmojo 27-Sep-2019
- Condemning Mizoram minister for district councils and minority affairs (DC&MA) R Lalzirliana alleged irregularities in Chakma Autonomous District Council (CADC).
- State BJP blamed the state govt. for defending corrupt practices committed by the Mizo National Front (MNF).
- BJP secretary Rupayan Chakma said, “single corruption was not committed during the previous BJP-led executive committee.”
- Chakma further added, “the commission has been mandated to only look into the allegations made against CADC.”
- Chakma also condemned the state government of trying to tarnish the image of the previous BJP-led executive committee of CADC.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know