Narada Arrest Has Nothing to do With the TMC: WB State Education Minister Partha Chatterjee
By Times Of India 28-Sep-2019
- The first Narada arrest, which also involves several senior Bengal politicians, had its repercussions in political circles.
- While opposition parties welcomed the move stating the arrest to be the “first of many”, the ruling Trinamool Congress appeared measured in its reaction.
- WB's state education minister Partha Chatterjee without saying much said that everybody has to pay for their deeds and the arrest has nothing to do with the TMC.
- BJP's state president Dilip Ghosh said that “the process should have started much earlier. People’s trust in the CBI could have increased. Better late than never.”
Also Read: Mukul Roy Summoned by CBI in Narada Tape Scandal
- BJP leader and Union minister Babul Supriyo said it was a significant development.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know