Mukul Roy Summoned by CBI in Narada Tape Scandal
By Navbharat Times 27-Sep-2019
- The CBI has summoned BJP leader Mukul Roy in the Narada tape scandal.
- Sources in the agency said that they have been asked to come to the CBI office at Nizam Palace in the city.
- Mukul Roy who joined BJP in November last year was a founding member of the ruling TMC in WB.
Also Read: NRC Must be prepared in West Bengal: Babul Supriyo
- In the Narada tape released before the 2016 assembly elections, some leaders of TMC were seen taking money from representatives of fake companies.
- This sting operation was done by Matthew Samuels of Narada news portal.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know