Centre's measure to strengthen economy will boost Uttarakhand : CM
Also read: 'डिस्कवरी ऑफ इंडिया' पढ़ें बच्चे :हरीश रावत
- CM Trivendra Singh Rawat said that the measures taken recently by the Central Government to boost the economy will benefit Uttarakhand.
- Rawat said, “Various new policies were drafted and necessary amendments were made in other policies to encourage investment in the State.”
- CM informed, since the investors summit last year till now, Rs 17,000 crore worth of investments have reaching ground level.
- “The cuts in corporate tax will boost many companies, reduce their losses and consequently increase production,” said Rawat.
- The CM said that Uttarakhand is a tourism state where a new tourism policy was introduced to boost tourism.