MP Govt plans to privatise power
By The Times Of India 23-Sep-2019
- The state government is gradually trying to implement its plan to privatize power in state.
- Two plans have been put up before the government.The first is to set up a franchise model and the second is to allow private firm to open its discom.
- Tata Power and Fedco have presented their models before the government so far.
- Officials said once the model on which government wants to move is finalized, tenders would be floated for inviting private players.
- Power tariff in MP is among the highest in the country, but the sector is still facing massive losses in transmission and distribution.
Also Read: Appreciate the administration for the work it has done in 6 months: Kamal Nath to Congress Workers
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know