Govt. working to increase weavers revenue: K T Rama Rao
By Telangana Today 24-Sep-2019
- Industries and Textiles Minister K T Rama Rao on Monday said the income of weavers in the State had doubled.
- This is followed by the initiative taken by the State government to support them through orders for one crore Bathukamma sarees.
- “Orders for uniform cloth for employees of TSRTC and Singareni Collieries will also be placed with weavers that would improve their incomes,” he said.
- Rama Rao informed that the Textiles department was holding talks with TSRTC and Singareni Collieries Company Limited in this regard.
- Rama Rao said, “CM K Chandrashekhar Rao initiated the Bathukamma sarees scheme with the intention of gifting sarees to women of the State and to improve revenue of weavers.”
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know