KCR is against of backwards: Krishna Madiga
By The Hindu 23-Sep-2019
- Madiga Reservation Porata Samiti (MPRS) leader Manda Krishna Madiga alleged CM K Chandrashekhar Rao for not considering backward classes.
- The leader said that the State govt. headed by KCR was acting against the interests of the downtrodden and socially backward classes.
- “No Madiga candidate has been given a chance in the Cabinet reshuffle. It means KCR is against the interests of the community,” he stated.
- A survey revealed that 90 percent of Telangana population is downtrodden and no initiative was taken by the govt. for them.
- Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy headed Andhra Pradesh govt. had appointed five deputy chief ministers from all castes while KCR failed to do so.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know