Appreciate the administration for the work it has done in 6 months: Kamal Nath to Congress Workers
- Chief minister Kamal Nath told Congress workers to be glad and appreciate of what administration did in just six months.
- At PCC general body meeting CM said that by August 1, his government had waived agri loans of 20 lakh farmers“despite inheriting empty coffers.”
- He further said that his govt had waived loans up to Rs 2 lakh. In Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra, they were still in the process of waiving loans.
- Indirectly Nath was pointing out and replying to party MLA Laxman Singh's statement who asked Rahul Gandhi to apologise for 10-day loan waiver claim.
- He further stated that MLAs want roads and schools to be built in their constituencies, but funds are a constraint.
Also Read: Impact of recession not visible in MP: Congress