Gorkhas being tried in the FT is an insult despite being Indians: BGP
By NorthEast Now 23-Sep-2019
- The Gorkhas of Assam, who were left out of the final NRC would not go to Foreigners’ Tribunals (FTs) to prove their citizenship, stated Bharatiya Gorkha Parisangha.
- The organisation representing the Gorkha community stated that the Gorkhas being tried in the FT was an insult despite being Indians.
- The Organisation President Sukhman Muktan claimed that that over 1 lakh people of the community have been excluded from the final NRC.
- He further said that the Indian Gorkhas whose names were left out in the final NRC had been directed to go to the FTs guidelines despite exemption.
- Bharatiya Gorkha Parisangha (BGP) is stated to be the only registered national organisation of Indian Gorkhas.
Also Read: GMCH must take advantage of the Act East Policy: Assam CM
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know