Shashi Tharoor had a lot to say on Modi govt. achievements
Also read: UNA case: lookout notice issued against all accused
- Shashi Tharoor said that he has no differences with the govt.'s stand on PoK, but the way it has dealt with the Article 370 is a violation of the spirit of constitution.
- Tharoor said, “ Pakistan has no right over PoK and it has given a territory to China which does not belong to it.”
- Congress leader also said that mob lynching in the name of cow is maligning the image of the country on global platform.
- Talking about the Balakot airstrike, Tharoor said various international reports have said that no terrorist was killed in the Indian Air Force attack on a terror camp on February 26.
- Further he said that there is a slowdown in every sector today and investors' confidence has gone down.