UNA case: lookout notice issued against all accused
Also read: Palarivattom flyover scam: T O Sooraj stated involvement of Ebrahimkunju, Mohammed Hanish
- The External Affairs Ministry has issued a lookout notice against four persons, including United Nurses Association national president Jasmin Shah, in connection with the UNA financial fraud case.
- The notice directed to capture, detain or take into custody all the four accused at any airport inside the country.
- The external affairs ministry issued the circular following a special request from the crime branch DGP.
- Besides Jasmin Shah, UNA Kerala president Joby Joseph,Jasmin Shah’s driver Nithin Mohan and office staff Jithu are the other persons named in the circular.
- The investigation team is hopeful of arresting the accused from one of the airports in the country.