Palarivattom flyover scam: T O Sooraj stated involvement of Ebrahimkunju, Mohammed Hanish
Also read: Kerala seeks Centre’s Help to Avoid kochi flats Demolition
- Former Public Works Department (PWD) secretary T.O. Sooraj made comments against former PWD minister V.K. Ebrahimkunju and Mohammed Hanish.
- Ebrahimkunju and Hanosh were in charge of Roads and Bridges Development Corporation of Kerala (RBDCK).
- “I intervened to levy interest on the funds. There was nothing wrong in granting Rs 8.25 crore to the construction company RDS projects. The funds were given by Ebrahimkunju,” Sooraj stated.
- “As it received 7 percent interest from the funds the govt. did not incur any loss. Mohammed Hanish must be aware of this” Sooraj added.
- Sooraj has also mentioned these matters in his bail plea submitted to the court.