Ghulam Nabi Azad and Ahmed Patel Visits Chidambaram in Tihar Jail
By NDTV 18-Sep-2019
- Senior Congress leaders Ghulam Nabi Azad and Ahmed Patel met the former Finance Minister Chidambaram at the prison in Delhi.
- Karti Chidambaram was also present with them in the meeting which lasted half an hour.
- According to sources, " the leaders discussed the current political situation, including Kashmir, upcoming elections and the economic situation in the country".
Also Read: JP Nadda Pays Respect to Kargil Martyrs
- Chidambaram is in Tihar Jail in the matter related to the INX Media Case.
- He is accused of facilitating a huge infusion of foreign funds into the company INX Media.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know