Mamata Banerjee Bumps in PM Modi's Wife Jashodaben at Kolkata Airport
- On Tuesday West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee ran into PM Modi's wife Jashodaben at the Kolkata airport before flying to New Delhi.
- During the brief encounter with Jashodaben, Mamata Banerjee gifted her a sari.
- According to sources, Jashodaben was leaving Kolkata after visiting neighboring state Jharkhand.
Also Read: BJP Leader Mukul Roy Gets Interim Protection Till 8th Nov in Bribery Case
- She reportedly also offered prayers at the Kalyaneswari temple at Asansol in Bengal, which is around 68 km from Dhanbad.
- Let us tell you that a staunch critic of PM Modi, Mamata Banerjee greeted him on his birthday on Tuesday.