BJP Leader Mukul Roy Gets Interim Protection Till 8th Nov in Bribery Case
By Navbharat Times 17-Sep-2019
- In the case related to the alleged bribery, the Kolkata High Court extended the interim protection for BJP leader Mukul Roy till 8 November.
- The public prosecutor told the court that the police had collected documents and material related to the case and their investigation required time to investigate.
- This case of fraud was registered by a businessman Shantu Ganguly against a person named Baban Ghosh.
Also Read: Bengali Language in Danger: Bengalis Oppose One Nation, One Language Theory
- Ghosh described himself as the leader of the local worker unit of the BJP.
- Ganguly said in the FIR that Ghosh named Roy to get membership in a committee of Railways, a bribe of several lakhs was taken from him.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know