DMK to oppose Central government's Hindi Imposition on Tamils
- DMK president M.K. Stalin said that party is opposing the imposition of Hindi on Tamils.
- He associates it with the interests of Tamils which are needed to be protected.
- He ordered DMK cadre to be ready to face any kind of intimidation from the ruling party in the State.
- Describing the imposition of Hindi as a cultural war against Tamils, he said the DMK will unite other non-Hindi-speaking States to send a strong message to the Union government.
- He also said, “This will be part of our discussions scheduled to be held in Chennai, and we will decide on the next course of action”.
ALSO READ: Our tongues have become slaves to foreign foods: CM Palaniswami