At event for minorities, Sharad Pawar praises Pakistan
By Dna 15-Sep-2019
- in Mumbai on Saturday, he heaped praise on Pakistan for its hospitality alongside invoking issues like mob lynching and Article 370.
- Pawar also lashed out against Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis for not visiting the flood-affected areas of Maharashtra.
- Raising the issue of mob-lynching, he said that a particular community has been targeted in the name of hate. "Some people are trying to express nationalism and say 'I am an Indian', but I feel that is is not necessary for an Indian to say a certain something to prove his citizenry," said Pawar.
- Pawar said that the article existed to give some special powers to the citizens of J&K, which was predominantly a Muslim state.
- The present government has been spreading lies about Pakistan for their own political benefits," Pawar stated.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know