TMC Men Tried to set my House on Fire: Claims BJP Prasenjit Ghosh
By Times Of India 14-Sep-2019
- The general secretary of the Behala East's north Mandal BJP committee Prasenjit Ghosh has alleged that three masked men had tried to set his Chanditala house on fire.
- The party leader has produced CCTV footage that shows three men trying to set fire on his bike that was parked outside the main gate.
- Prasenjit Ghosh says that they threatened him, his shop was ransacked and goods worth a couple of lakhs were destroyed right after the July 21st clash.
Also Read: West Bengal Government to Increase the Salary of Government Employees
- The BJP leader claims that TMC was behind this incident.
- However, TMC says that it is was a result of BJP's internal strife that has been going on ever since Sovan Chatterjee joined the BJP.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know