West Bengal Government to Increase the Salary of Government Employees
By Aaj Tak 14-Sep-2019
- During the event of State Govt Employees Federation, the WB govt made a big announcement for the government employees.
- The TMC government has increased the salary of government employees, following the recommendations of the Sixth Pay Commission in the state.
- With this decision of the state government, the minimum payment will be Rs 17,990 per month as compared to Rs 7000 earlier.
Also Read: Left Wing Holds a Protest Against Mamata Govt Over the Issue of Unemployment
- The gratuity has also been increased from 6 lakh to 10 lakh rupees. There will also be a 3 percent annual increment.
- This recommendation will be effective from January 1, 2020.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know