No Need of Odd Even in Delhi: Nitin Gadkari
By Aaj Tak 13-Sep-2019
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has once again announced the implementation of Odd-Even in the capital.
- The scheme will be implemented from 4th to 15th November 2019, in Delhi.
- But, Union Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari has described it as irrelevant and says that it is no longer needed in Delhi.
Also Read: Will Build Sant Ravidas temple after Center Gives Permission: AAP
- He said that pollution in Delhi has reduced after the construction of Ring Road.
- He further said that the planned schemes will free Delhi of pollution in the next two years.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know