Will Build Sant Ravidas temple after Center Gives Persmission: AAP
By Navbharat Times 13-Sep-2019
- AAP Govt has written a letter to the Center and the DDA about the land for the restoration of the Sant Ravidas temple in Tughlakabad village.
- AAP's MP Sanjay Singh said if the central Govt gives permission, the Delhi Government will build a grand temple of Sant Ravidas.
- He accused BJP of anti-Dalit mindset and said they (BJP) is behind the demolition of Sant Ravi Das temple.
Also Read: Effect of High Command's Order Seen in the Press Conference Organized by BJP
- Only the center can denotify the land. It is the land of the forest department and is controlled by the DDA.
- The AAP MP alleged that BJP has been in opposition to the Dalit community since the beginning.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know