Nation’s economy in shambles: MP
By Heraldgoa 13-Sep-2019
- The country’s economy is in shambles, said South Goa MP Francisco Sardinha and slammed the NDA Government at the Centre for shouting from rooftop of its achievements within 100 days of power.
- He said Chief Minister needs to open his eyes to the people’s sufferings.
- "GDP is to 5 per cent though they claim it to be 8 per cent. We are back to demonetisation stage where people had lost their jobs. Now too, they are losing jobs", he said.
- "They (Central Government) have passed amendments to the M V Act but where is the technology of making good roads and maintaining them? I ask the Chief Minister to open his eyes and see the people’s suffering.
- If they don't have traffic police then ask the military to man the roads. Is there governance in the state? Please see that the potholes are repaired," he demanded.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know