CM Jagan planning to use flood water to fill reservoirs
By The Hindu 13-Sep-2019
- CM Jagan is planning a infrastructure with the officials of Water Resources Department to fill the projects quickly with Krishna flood waters.
- In meeting Jagan said, “Plans should be made to fill the projects that are dependent on Krishna water within 30 or 40 days,”
ALSO READ: English to be medium of instruction in all govt schools in Andhra
- He also told about appointing a special officer to monitor the Rehabilitation and Resettlement (R&R) work under the Polavaram project.
- CM also directed the officials who came up with a plan to improve green cover in the drought-prone Palnadu area.
- He also wanted the officials to ensure that their should no inter-district disputes over irrigation water and water resources should not pollute because of aquaculture.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know