English to be medium of instruction in all govt schools in Andhra
By The News Minute 12-Sep-2019
- CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced that all government schools in AP will now have English as the medium of instruction from Class 1 to 8.
- To impliment the programme 70,000 teachers will be trained in District Institutes of Education and Training to meet the changing needs.
ALSO READ: All 165 alleged victims, evicted from TDP 'relief camp' in Guntu
- During a review meeting on education, Jagan declared that vacant posts of teachers will be filled in January every year and the teacher-student ratio would be maintained at all times.
- He called this provision as the part of 'sweeping changes' in education system.
- Targeting the higher literacy rates he said, "we can bring down the rate to zero percent".
'ओला-ऊबर के कारण ऑटो सेक्टर में मंदी' - क्या निर्मला सीतारमण के इस बयान से आप सहमत है ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know