Nagaland deputy CM visits disputed site; urges to maintain peace
By Molitics 11-Sep-2019
- On Tuesday Nagaland deputy chief minister Y Patton visited the disputed site where firing took place.
- Notably in a recent mess between Lamhai and Kiyevi B/Khehoi villages under Peren district resulted in burning of houses and firing that took place on September 6 last.
- Patton lamented that due to improper demarcation half of the disputed area lies in Dimapur district and the other half in Peren district which has made the matter more complicated.
- However authorities say that due to claims and counter claims from both parties, they could not come to a clear and logical conclusion.
- Deputy commissioner of Peren, Sentiwapang Aier meanwhile informed that developmental activities including road construction in the disputed areas has been ceased.
ALSO READ: NPF raises question over Nagaland Deputy CM Patton’s ‘wisdom’
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know