Meghalaya MLA uses abusive language in Assembly
By Nenow.in 10-Sep-2019
- On the second day of the Meghalaya Assembly’s autumn session Saleng A Sangma(MLA of the NCP) banged the table, and hurled slangs.
- This ruckus took place during the question hour over inter-state boundary dispute.
- Saleng became furious when Shillong's MLA Adelbert Nongrum question was not heard in Assembly because of non functional of microphones inside the House.
- Nongrum said that he was already on his feet raising supplementary question, but the deputy speaker did not hear him because the micro phone was not functioning.
- Sound system of assembly was not functioning properly since Day 1, the voice of ministers and MLAs could not be heard in the sessions properly.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know