opposition blames KCR for carving himself as a god over the pillars of Yadadri Temple
By Indian Express 07-Sep-2019
- Opposition parties in Telangana are criticising Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao for allegedly portraying himself as a god on some of the pillars of the Yadadri Temple.
- There are sketches on some of the pillars of the temple which resembles CM’s face and TRS party symbols.
- Opposition including BJP and Congress are criticising Rao for such an act.
- The CEO of the Yadadri Temple Development Authority G Kishan Rao said,”Neither the CM nor the government instructed or interfered and asked them to do it. The workers did it on their own. There are also carvings of Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru, and Indira Gandhi. In any temple, there are symbols that indicate the period during which it was built and the prevailing culture of the time. There is no political motive to it. If there are objections we will remove them.”
- “The carvings of lotus, cycle( party symbol of BJP and TDP) and some of the schemes of TRS govt like plantation drive and shaadi mubarak are also sketched on the pillars”, stated by the temple’s chief architect Anand Sai.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know