Shaky preparedness to deal with the Covid Crisis: Prashant Kishor
- Political strategist Prashant Kishor called the 21 days nationwide lockdown to fight coronavirus a "bit too long" and predicted, "tough days ahead."
- Kishor tweeted, "Decision to lockdown India may be right but 21 days might a bit too long. But then this is the price one pays for being behind the curve."
- "With the shaky preparedness to deal with the Covid Crisis and very little to safeguard the poor, we could be staring at some tough days ahead," Kishor further tweeted.
- Last evening PM Modi announced a 21 days nationwide lockdown to contain the spread of the coronavirus.
- India has about 562 cases of the coronavirus and 10 people have died.