Rajya Sabha Passes Special Protection Group (Amendment) Bill
By Molitics 03-Dec-2019
- On Tuesday, the Rajya Sabha passed the Special Protection Group (Amendment) Bill, 2019.
- During the voting on the bill, Congress staged a walkout from the House.
- While speaking on Priyanka Gandhi's security breach Amit Shah said, "the incident did happen as the guard mistook Sharda Tyagi's black SUV same as Rahul Gandhi's."
Also Read: God Save the Indian Economy: Chidambaram Mocks BJP
- He further said, "Despite the bizarre coincidence, we ordered an inquiry and suspended three personnel. We did not want even a .001% chance."
- Shah reinstated that this law was not meant to target one family and said that the security of 130 crore Indians including the Gandhi family is the govt's responsibility."
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know