Cong accuses St Andre MLA of selling voters to BJP
By Heraldgoa 03-Dec-2019
- GPCC President Girish Chodankar said that Francisco Silveira had promised development while joining BJP.
- He is now busy doing his personal development and not the development of his constituency.
- Chodankar questioned the local MLA about the number of jobs he has provided to the unemployed youth from his constituency after he joined BJP.
- The MLA Francisco Silveira tells about his assurance to the people of St Andrem to de-notify notification on Marina project after joining BJP.
- People are worried that big companies will take away our coast and beach depriving Goans of their traditional business.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know