Madhya Pradesh Congress stressed of BJP's hangover in the state
By Dainik Bhaskar 12-Dec-2019
- The Congress government in Madhya Pradesh has completed one year.
- The people of the state get 100 units of electricity for 100 rupees and the pension has also been increased from 300 to 600 rupees.
- But the Congressmen alleged that the public feels that these achievements have been given by the former CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan government.
- On the mark of his ministers, CM Kamal Nath has instructed that information about all public welfare schemes should be communicated among the public.
- Actually, the BJP has been in power in the state for 15 years and the people have not forgotten its achievements till now.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know