Fadnavis made CM to save Rs 40 thousand Crores: Anant Kumar Hegde
By Aaj Tak 05-Dec-2019
- BJP MP Anant Kumar Hegde claimed that BJP did a drama by making Fadnavis the CM to save a fund of Rs 40 thousand crores.
- Anant Hegde said that the Center knew that they did not have a majority yet they formed the government ... Why?
- In response to this, he said, "Devendra Fadnavis had an amount of Rs 40 thousand crores...If Congress, NCP and Shiv Sena had come to power, they would have misused 40 thousand crores."
- He added, "This is the reason why this money of the central govt could not be used for development."
- Hegde also said, "Within 15 hours of taking the oath, Fadnavis sent all 40 thousand crores to the place from where he came."
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know