Govt approves development of Loktak Inland Waterways Project in Manipur
By Jagranjosh 01-Dec-2019
- The Union Ministry of Shipping has approved the development of the Loktak Inland Waterways Project in Manipur.
- The state government had been demanding the development of the project for a long time.
- The demand for development of this project was initiated by Loktak Development Authority Chairman L. Susindro Meitei.
- The approval of this project by the Government of India will give a boost to tourism in the state.
- The total cost of this project is 25.58 crores.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know