ILP regulations will be incorporated in CAB, says Shah as Arunachal says no to bill
By Arunachaltimes 01-Dec-2019
- Union Home Minister Amit Shah after hearing all the stakeholders from Arunachal gave assurance that the entire regime of inner line permit (ILP) in Arunachal.
- He said this during a meeting on Saturday, which was attended by representatives of organisations and political parties from the state.
- Shah further assured the team, led by Chief Minister Pema Khandu, that there will be zero impact to the state of Arunachal Pradesh to ensure the interests of the indigenous people of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Shah assured that the Centre would sincerely consider all the concerns raised by them with regard to the Citizenship (Amendment) Bill, 2019, to protect the interests of the Arunachalees.
- Khandu raised the concerns of the indigenous tribal communities of the state, and said the state unequivocally opposes the CAB.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know