Haryana Congress alleges Rs 5,000 cr 'mining scam' under Khattar-led govt
By Economic Times 01-Dec-2019
- On Saturday, the Haryana Congress alleged that a "mining scam" of Rs 5,000 crore had taken place during the previous BJP-led government.
- They have demanded an inquiry by a sitting high court judge.
- Opposition party has also alleged that the illegal mining was the result of the "nexus" between Manohar Lal Khattar-led regime and the mining mafia.
- According to the CAG report till March 31, 2018, the Khattar government did not recover Rs 1,476.21 crore from the mining contractors, Surjewala claimed.
- He added, "The mining scam of the Khattar-led government was more than Rs 5,000 crore".
ALSO READ: हरियाणा: जजपा को चुनाव आयोग से मिली मान्यता, चुनाव चिन्ह भी तय
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know