Delhi High Court Reserves Order on Sunanda Pushkar's Case
By Times Of India 27-Nov-2019
- On Tuesday, a Delhi court reserved its order on a plea filed by Congress leader Shashi Tharoor asking for a copy of Sunanda Pushkar’s tweets.
- Shashi Tharoor said Sunanda’s tweets are important to the case and the prosecution has withheld them from the court.
- Appearing on behalf of Senior advocate Vikas Pahwa argued before special judge Ajay Kumar Kuhar and asked for the copies of Pushkar's tweets.
Also Read: Kejriwal is Responsible for Bad Quality of Tap Water: Ram Vilas Paswan...
- The senior advocate claimed that even in three years of investigation police could not find the cause of death despite multiple medical reports.
- Let us tell you that the court will pass an order on December 12, 2019
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know